Sunday, May 29, 2011

Differences in todays world

You know I often question religion and today's society along with being gay and being spiritual. Now usually I make fun of crazy outrageous religious shit on facebook but not here and not today. Sometimes I question myself on being gay and what the bible says on that and not just the bible but any religion for that matter and here's what my conclusion is on that based on me being spiritual and my thoughts with god. That is God made the earth the animals and people that includes who people are today and how they are born and programmed. Animals throughout time have had gay sex even when gods prophets came down to earth it just isn't really mentioned now I'm not saying we are animals I'm saying its a fact of like on how everything in the world works. Back in the day we can say oh 1700s 1800s etc there was gay people well it was undercover for many reasons based on religion which is fine that's ok for the time they lived in and how things were. But also back then the world isn't as populated as the world is today. With that said I feel that there's more gay people born today than say 1700 its gods way of not over population the earth. Sure that may seem heartless and cruel to say but as a gay man really thinking hard on the issue it makes total sense to me. Of course I'm going to get a lot of hate for my viewpoint and you know what that's fine your entitled to how you feel. Just like I'm entitled to how I feel in the same respect. So what do my thoughts mean on this issue. Well it means the world is ever so changing there's more differences good and bad in the world than there was back in the day. Why well because humanity advanced itself as time went on creating more differences more problems good and bad. So as humans advance there will be more issues than say today even. Now I understand in this day in age we judge people and thinks even more so if we don't know about that particular thing. So to justify it we call on the name of religion. Why it makes us feel better when deep down its wrong it seems as society we aren't happy unless we hate something. Remember when the indians or native americans were bad how about how all black people are bad and of course on all gays are bad and going to hell. Those are all bullshit judgments and of course to make things sound even better we cause fear in people. We made progress with the Native Americans we made progress with black people and the hate on those issues and slowly now in today's society we are starting to figure out Gay people aren't that bad after all they are just like you and me they just like the same sex. So what do we have to turn to now how about muslims let's hate all the Muslims and cause fear and justify it in the name of god. Like all the other issues that have happened in the past people will start to figure out that muslims aren't bad people at all like every group of people its just a few that give muslims a bad rep. Now of course we are a long way off of this happening but when it does happen there will be something else that will cause judgment and hate with also the name of God involved somewhere in there can't forget that to cause even more dear. Pretty much what I'm saying is everything in the world happens for a reason like having gay people here on earth to different religions and beliefs. That's what's made society and the world so great today its just a matter on if you plan to let god judge or whoever you be leave in judge instead of you judging before you think about what this particular difference is about and you educate yourself then judge for yourself if you agree or disagree. If you disagree great keep it to yourself because god is the only one that judges someone not you. If we can all learn that in the world and actually think about why this is in place for the world and ask yourself how did god intend this to balance out the world and how can I embrass this different gift from god I think everyone on this earth would be a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment