Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anger

With bitterness there's always anger and I've found that in my life I've had a lot of anger. From my mother doing the bullshit she was doing to the mental abuse I went through as a kid everyday. For years I had to carry all that anger and it took a toll on me. Some people would say if they knew me 10 years ago I was just nothing but a pissed off asshole. And you know what they were right I was a pissed off asshole. Even in a lot of ways as I got older to even when me and kevin started our relationship. But I've found out why I was angry and that was because I still never forgave and got over the bitterness I had. Sadly to some part I think I do have some bitterness and hate in my heart towards my mother at times but day by day I'm working to change that. I still haven't fully completed the process. That will most likely take a few more years and that's OK its better than me not doing anything. I've found at least in my life that the process of getting over bitterness and anger is one of the hardest things to do and that if the issue doesn't get resolved then it can hold your life back from being the ultimate person you were born to be to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment