Monday, June 6, 2011

My Serious take on Disney gay days and Christian groups

I was going to write about something else today but after what I saw on the news today I can't so I'm going to speak on an issue that's in my heart today. In a serious way all joking set aside unlike my facebook page So Disney has had gay days at their park and Christian groups have been pissed about it. As a gay man I feel that its not a big deal. Disney is in fact saying we embrace all. So some people may go we don't want to see 2 men together in a romantic way because we have to explain it to kids. Well when straight people do the same way don't parents need to explain it to their kids? Now I'm not going to go into the Bible or anything because that's not my place to do so. But I do know that God says not to judge only he will. It seems a lot of Christians pick and choose what they want to follow in the Bible. Some say drinking is bad but yet in communion time comes around they are drinking wine just like Jesus. The bible also has things in there saying not to eat shrimp and a women should be stoned if they aren't a virgin when they are married. How many christians have had sex with someone that wasn't a virgin. Now that's just a few things of course. But if Christians need to use the argument we need to hide homosexuality from kids its not going to work. There's Gay characters on TV who kiss there's always a reference somewhere so that point isn't valid. I'm not here to hate on the christian groups So all I'm trying to say is the world is made up of all different types of people. We don't know what's truly right and wrong in gods eyes only he knows and we have to follow what's in our heart. So that way when we come up on the time of judgment we can be judged purely what we have done from our heart. So if people feel being gay is a sin then that's fine. You have the right to feel that in your heart and I'm not going to judge or hate you for it. But please don't judge other people or events because Jesus wouldn't judge other people or events ether and he would love them just the same because he knows just like you know that only his father can judge. So to place judgment on other people is playing god and making the world a worse place to live in and the Bible does say not to play god. So please look at yourself and your heart today because your not promised tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment