Saturday, June 11, 2011

are we Hypocrites

I often ask myself if we are Hypocrites on our moral beliefs As a society Because we say sex is bad drugs is bad when it comes to music and TV and we can't have our children listening to that. But if there's a violent song or TV show on. We think that's OK. But yet at the same time we are all listening to the music about sex and drugs. Its not only you its your kids to and I bet you listen to the same music with your kids in the car or at a family reunion. I mean take some of the songs that were top hits like say a more recent song Pretty boy Swag by Sojia boys Some of the lyrics are pretty boy swag Girls on my dick when I pretty boy Swag. Or when the song goes she got nice titties and a fine ass booty. I took her to the condo and let the girl strip then she got pretty girl.dip damn I like the way your mama shack that ass. She girl dancing as I pretty boy swag God damn.  Click here to see the video of the song to pretty boy swag. Or even a newer hit thats unedited Oh My by DJ Drama with an all star cast its an awesome sone CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO So you have a visual understanding. Now those references we pretty graphic and yet elementary kids love sojuia boy and that song. Same with the teenagers and adults.. the fact is that you made the song popular from requesting it on the radio downloading the songs and attending concerts. The record companies and artist make these songs because you made them popular. Sex sells so they are going to do what makes them money no matter what's right or wrong. That's business its nothing new even when I was a kid we had these videos around click here for an example. But we go that's wrong why do these people make these songs.  When it comes to TV the top shows are violent. My thing is I prefer actually for everyone to listen these songs. Other than the violent songs$ Because I would rather my son or daughter have sex over taking a humans life. Considering that everywhere we go mow there's always violent crimes. So I just wonder what we say to the rest of the world when we are flipped flopped oh wait we already show that from how we are culture wise. Maybe we need to change that and be honest to ourselves because if we don't its only going to get worse But Ill let you be the judge what would you rather have your kid watch this video about violance or this video about sex to which if you listen to all the words you will see what's easier to control and educate on. You can choose and comment id love to hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment