Monday, June 20, 2011

my Grandpa

As fathers day comes and goes I reflect on my grandfather who passed away just less than a year ago. No I didn't have a close relationship. Thinking back from when I was little and a baby he did but some bullshit happened between my mom and Grandparents that caused me not to see my whole dads side of the family for a few years. It was totally fucked up I'd tell you about it but in respect to the family I'm not. Anyways I think that's why even now I really haven't bonded with my dads side of the family as well. They see me one way when I'm totally a different way but they fail to see the real me which is fine I respect that. I just can't help to wonder what I missed. He was a baseball player for the cubs fought in the war and that's all I really know. See he never let me get close to him. So I think most of my thoughts are bitter thoughts. One thing I do hope is that he's at least looking down on me now getting to know the true me. Because later is never too late than never

No comments:

Post a Comment