Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Human Soul

You know this sounds strange but probley because things were so fucked up and I couldn't get a straight answer on one thing and that's the human soul. I didn't beleave in a human soul. But now I know different. Because as I got older I began to open up and look around me. I got to look in the eyes of people and I couldn't litterly see who they were as a person. I can't explain it but yeah and I could really tell who a person was good or bad where they like angels where is that type of person that's maybe not innocent but someone that's human. Not as the type of body they have but who they are. I've noticed as I did that no matter what their background is most where the same the others were evil. But the good ones have this special thing I can't explain. Even if they were the robbers or killers or whoever and that was good souls do bad things even abusive things. But I've often wondered why. Could it be a victim of circumstance or even a peer pressure thing but whatever it was there was a reason why. I think if figured that out from my experience in life is that sometimes good souls get caught up in some crazy bullshit but they aren't evil. What stands them apart from the others is they didn't look at themselves and their own soul. To see how they were. To see they aren't that person and that's from say children to teens to adults. That's why some children and teens for example may do some evil shit. So as adults they fully change. Now that doesn't mean they don't get punished. If they robbed someone then they go to Jail. But is jail really that bad for them. Maybe that's what they needed to look at their soul and see who they actually were. Or maybe you have an abusive spouse and they changed maybe the spouse cheated on you verbally abused you whatever and they did a turn around. I think whatever the reason is they didn't do it So they found those morals and beliefs. So now they can achieve and make what they were spose to do in this world happen. Of course that still doesn't excuse what they did hopefully the other good souls can forgive them if it happens. That's what I feel truly brings humanity is the forgiveness part as everyone makes mistakes. Now I haven't really thought of the human soul afterlife totally everyone has their thoughts on what happens and that's fine. Its just a matter of everyone looking at themselves and truly sees what type of soul they actually have and look at the actions we are doing and if its wrong not to do it or stop doing it. If its good and makes the earth a better place to live for just one person and made a difference in the world that way and then they keep doing it. We would truly have a totally different life here on earth and another life after we die no matter what that belief may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment